TCOL-44
LE TCOL-44 VOUS SOUHAITE LA BIENVENUE

SI VOUS N'ETES PAS INSCRIT, VOUS ETES INVITE A LE FAIRE SINON BONNE VISITE.

IMPORTANT : LORS DE VOTRE INSCRIPTION, SI VOUS APPARTENEZ A UNE EQUIPE? VOUS DEVEZ COMPLETER LE NOM DE L'EQUIPE (voir" PROFIL"). SINON NE PAS COMPLETER CE CHAMP.

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

TCOL-44
LE TCOL-44 VOUS SOUHAITE LA BIENVENUE

SI VOUS N'ETES PAS INSCRIT, VOUS ETES INVITE A LE FAIRE SINON BONNE VISITE.

IMPORTANT : LORS DE VOTRE INSCRIPTION, SI VOUS APPARTENEZ A UNE EQUIPE? VOUS DEVEZ COMPLETER LE NOM DE L'EQUIPE (voir" PROFIL"). SINON NE PAS COMPLETER CE CHAMP.
TCOL-44
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

rencontre T COL

rencontre T COL Empty rencontre T COL

Message par Invité Mar 3 Mai - 10:16

Hi Gonzalan,

I hope you feel well, we have to fight for the T COL, so as the last time, i propose you when you want from 21h (french time). If you can give me your free dates to book my calendar.

best regards. Gérôme

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

rencontre T COL Empty Re: rencontre T COL

Message par Invité Jeu 5 Mai - 14:35

Ah, yes, we must meet again so soon after WOLF 2016!  My wounds are still healing from that defeat!Sad

Monday May 9th at 21H00 would work well. Once again my wife is not working that day and can help with our grand kids while I stay home and have fun!Laughing

Otherwise, can play from work, have a laptop and access, 21h00 would work any day, let me know what is best for you. 

I work from 22h00-06h00 your time so could play from work starting at 21h00 on a day that would work for you. 

Regards,

Tony

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 9 Mai - 14:03

Ok for this evening at 21h if it is not possible for you i will find a date which will be find.

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 9 Mai - 14:30

Yes, tonight will be fine, I shall be ready at 21H00 your time.  See you then.

Tony

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Lun 9 Mai - 22:36

Lespieuch/Hautjardin vs Gonzalan/Alpha

Aller: Replay  Lespieuch/Axis vs Gonzalan/Allies, 4-6, 19-30
Retour: Replay Lespieuch/Allies vs Gonzalan/Axis, 6-4, 28-17

Match: Lespieuch vs Gonzalan, 10-10 medals, 47-47 figures, 1-1 games

Game 1 was well played by Lespieuch, attacked on his RIGHT flank early, with 3 of the 4 units on that flank and targeted by ARTY, lucky for me, his was 1-10 there and 0-3 on my ARMOR as I moved it over early to defend that flank and killed the 3 attacking units to fight him off.  He then moved over to his LEFT flank and killed the lone unit up top and then worked his way down and killed 2 units on that side and captured PLATANIAS as a result. In between I was able to play in the CENTER and got 3 more kills with the luck of some misses by him and won 6-4.  We shot 51% and 50% on INF, overall 51% to 39% for me, his 1-10 on ARTY cost him and gave me time to get the victory.

Game 2, tried starting with a BLITZ, 0-3 and not the start I was looking for and Lespieuch played a BARRAGE on his 1st turn, 4-4 on INF and definitely not the start I was looking for!!  From that point, just concentrated on trying to get to 4 kills, Lespieuch was firing well and inflicting damage and somewhat forced my hand, attack and get good dice or retreat and protect the wounded? With some good cards in hand, I marched forward and from 1-2 got 2 kills with a 2-2-2 and was ahead 3-2 and then just had to work on getting 1 more kill.  Was tough, he had some misses once again that helped and finally got 4th medal for a tie, 1st in the form of GALATOS and then finally an actually 4th kill.  Another well played game by Lespieuch and again he shot 53% on INF and I was at 38%, 33% on ARMOR, 2-6 and 0-3 on ARTY, overall 35%.  

2 well played games and as the score indicates...a deserving tie and basically the round for the 2 teams is still at 0-0!! Now up to the other 3 members of each side to give their team the lead at the end of the round!!  Good Luck to both sides!!

Thank you Gerome for another exciting match.

Gonzalan aka Tony

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 10 Mai - 8:07

Thk for the games tony, really my pleasure.

Pour être complet j'ai 1 obj et Tony 0.

A très vite

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 10 Mai - 12:35

Wow, what a fight! Much close for sure, I don't remember if objectives make a difference in TCOL...

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité Mar 10 Mai - 20:08

Bravo à vous deux Basketball
Entre gentlemen, vous ne pouviez faire que match nul. sunny

Belle entrée en matière Lespieuch pour Hautjardin. Cool

Margaery

Invité
Invité